»

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Get Paid at Get-paid!

From this source
Recently, I have found myself surfing for a lot of free money opportunities online. I have come across with Get-paid.com  and at first I didn't really wanna invest so much of my time there and get nothing in the end. Time for me is so important, I have full-time work, I have a son to look after to after work, I have a parents that somehow needs my assistance sometimes, I have a partner that is equally demanding, I have a lola (grandmother) who also needs my assistance... and the list goes on.

But! I really need something that would help me augment our income. By the way, I have just made a Point break reservation  at the Intercontinental Manila the other day for me and my family- time for R and R :)

Going back to Get-paid story, I have found that it is really legit. What's even more great is that I have come across a couple of Filipino from here and another country. They said though that it's really advantageous if you're from US because you get to answer surveys everyday which are worth about 1$. Lucky them. But in any case, wherever you are, you can still register here and be patient and I think we will still GET-PAID! :) Money is still money after all, you do this on your spare time maybe after a few months you can get 1,000 pesos which is great. No one will give you money for nothing :)

Click here to register: 
paid surveys

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Headlines