»

Monday, October 3, 2011

First


Hello to you all!

This would be my new home as my other blog is still under construction. You see I have a personal blog that i don't update anymore due to lack of time. It was a personal blog+stuff = clutter. Period. Very unorganized. Since I'm very fond of surfing the net and finding some work-from-home jobs/ telecommute I decided to put up another blog that would feature everything I know that will enable you to earn money online.

At the same time, just recently I've been joining a lot of mommy friendly forums where I learned that receiving something unexpected in the mail can be sooo exhilarating. And it's Free!

So there, the birth of this blog. :)

And ofcourse, I might post some baby stuff every now and then too.

Love love,
MommyniGabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Headlines