»

Monday, October 3, 2011

Nappies

As a first time mom I make sure that I give my son everything he needs. And the wants will just go after that. You know money these days are hard to find so I tend to be really practical. I prioritize those he cannot live without like Formula Milk, vitamins, nappies etc.

Talk about nappies.

We initially used Huggies Newborn for him, then 1 day my mom began bringing us some nappies for the baby. She didn't know that we were using a particular brand so she bought the first "DRY" diaper with a "new born" size that she saw on the grocery stand. As much as possible I would like to stick with 1 brand but my mom bought EQ Dry. I didn't want to waste her money in the first place and second I want to show her my appreciation for her initiative (yey!).


So we tried EQ. and it was really Good. No leaks. Dry. Absorbent. And no rashes.Soft. No irritating Plastic material in your baby's buttocks and inguinal area.

For economical ones, the EQ Plus is equally good substitute too, we started using that during one of his diarrhea episode cause he tends to poop every hour or so.., so as not to hurt my budget too much we bought the slightly cheaper one, pls note that EQ Plus is still has cloth like cover.

 And Just recently I just noticed inconsistencies with some EQ Dry nappies which aren't that dry anymore actually, and towards the end I'm actually leaning more to EQ Plus. I feel that it's more absorbent. I feel that it holds more water than that of EQ Dry. I dunno for some reason, the latter batches of EQ Dry is a bit substandard to my taste. So lately we've been using a lot of EQ Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Headlines